Possible Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4 Housemates

PBB Teen Edition season 4 will start on april 9 2012 and I am excited because it's teen edition. I am excited because I can realate to them cause they're in line with my age. I will post updates and maybe live streaming when PBB Teen edition season 4 starts. Now I will just show you the rumored Pinoy Teen housemates.

Support PBB TEEN LIVE updates twitter and facebook facebook.com/pbbteenlive and twitter.com/PBBTEENLIVE Keep Rockin kabataang pinoy! :)


This are the rumored PBB Teen Edition Season 4 housemates:

 Alec Dungo – “Hopeless Romantic ng Laguna”

Keith Thompson – “Party Boy ng Pampanga”
 Kharen Reyes -  “Conservative Probinsyana ng Mindoro”
Myrtle Gail -  “Cosplayer from Iloilo”
Ryan Boyce - “The Athlete” Teen Housemate / “Teen Rascal”
 Tom Olaf Domoral -  “Haciendero from Davao”
Yves “Yro” Flores – “Disiplinado at Masunurin na Tarlakenyo”

Vernon Calara - “Construction Worker ng Naga”
















Other Pictures of Possible Teen Housemates:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts