How to Change Blogger's Default Favicon

Are you bored in the old blogger default favicon? Then why not change it if you can! Favicon is one mostly use by web developers because it increases the beauty of a website. As you can see, I already change my old blogger favicon into new custom favicon that I made in photoshop. I will also make a tutorial on how to create an favicon in photoshop.


These are Favicons as you can see.



Here are the Steps:
1. Login to your Blogger account and click on Design>edit html

2. Use search bar ctrl + f then look for <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>.

3. Copy the codes for favicon then paste it below <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>. then change the red color intoyour favicon URL.(You can upload your favicons on imageshack.us, tinypic.com, or register in webs.com then use the file uploader there. I recommend webs.com because I use webs.com.)

Codes for Favicon:
<link href='http://yoururl.webs.com/YOURFAVICON.ico' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>
<!--For Firefox-->
<link href='http://yoururl.we.com/YOURFAVICON.ico' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/x-icon'/>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts